1st Annual BJU Alumni Service Day - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
In partnership with the American Red Cross
- Project: BJU is partnering with the American Red Cross on the Home Fire Campaign
- 5 cities across America – same project, same day
- We are supporting local fire departments and serving alongside firefighters
- Project goal: go in teams through high fire risk neighborhoods and install fire detectors and teach families about fire safety.
- When? – March 11th, 9am-3pm
- Food? – YES! Lunch will be provided
- T-Shirt? – Absolutely. Thanks to our generous sponsors!
- Why the Home Fire Campaign? – Because home fires are the #1 disaster threat in America. The American Red Cross is seeking to reduce fire related injuries and deaths in American by 25% by 2020.
- How can you help? SIGN UP online at www.bjualumni.net/serviceday - grab a friend and choose to make a difference in the lives of our Greenville community. You will also have the option of going to Columbia, SC for this project – follow the instruction email you will receive after you sign up.